…giving, caring, understanding, loving, best friends, devoted, inspiring, trusting, selfless, great cooks, super heroes, prepared, rockstars, funny, hopeful …
But most importantly:
To all the mothers we can hold in our arms or only in our hearts, thank you for always being there.
Happy Mother’s Day !
Own this shell! Participate in the Relay for Life fundraising effort:
- Each day in May, instead of a coffee cup, I will be painting a shell as a fundraising effort for The American Cancer Society. Interested in owning one of these shells? Be the first to post a comment on my blog each day with a donation pledge and I’ll mail you the shell (or hand deliver with a hug if you live close or someplace interesting 🙂 )
- Visit my fundraising site: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/ashelladay From here you can:
- Fulfill your shell pledge
- Donate or dedicate a luminaria to a survivor or in memory of love ones lost (these light the path for those walking in the evening)
- Join my team! Going to be in D.C. or Northern Virginia Saturday May 17? I’ll be driving out to Culpeper after my graduation around 8pm, carpool with me and come play! (disclaimer, there will be singing in the car!)